home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Balsamic Chicken

This is hands down my family’s favorite chicken recipe! I love how simple it is to make, and it pairs with a tasty garden salad like a dream!  The more you get to know me, you will find I love Balsamic Vinegar and will use almost any excuse to add it to my plate.

WhipperBerry 020

Balsamic Grilled Chicken

4  Boneless skinless chicken breast

1/2 c  Olive Oil

1 c  Balsamic Vinegar

2 Tbsp  Agave

1 tsp  Dried oregano

1 tsp  Dried basil

Salt and Pepper to taste

An hour or two before you are ready to grill, mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, agave, oregano, basil, salt and pepper in a Ziploc bag.  Add the chicken and marinade for up to, but no more than, 4 hours.  Place chicken on the grill and cook until it reaches 165 degrees.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails